Smithers Apex's Smart Fabrics 2013 conference - now in its ninth year - is the only event of its kind that gathers attendees from around the globe in one place from the fashion, technology, electronics, research, academia, textile and diverse applications communities. The conference will focus on the latest developments in smart fabrics, where the industry stands today, and projected next steps in technology implementation.
The advisory board for Smart Fabrics 2013 is comprised of leading experts from manufacturing, research and academia, including:
- Stacey Burr, VP Wearable Sports Electronics, ADIDAS
- Hap Klopp, Chairman, COCONA FABRIC
- Tom Martin, Associate Professor, VIRGINIA TECH
- Kunigunde Cherenack, Research Scientist, Intelligent Textiles Project, Philips Research
- Dr. Patricia Wilson, President and Principal, FABRIC WORKS
>>>> See who you'll be networking with at Smart Fabrics 2013
>>>> The 2013 agenda promises to be one of the best yet...find out why!