Save the Date for Smart Fabrics Europe in Barcelona 29-31 October 2013.
Stay tuned for more information by signing up for our mailing list!
What did you miss at Smart Fabrics 2013 in San Francisco?
Speakers from leading academic institutions and organizations piloting the industry will present the latest developments and innovations this April in San Francisco. Register today to join over 150 of your colleagues to learn from groups like Adidas, 3lectromode, POWERleap Inc., Eeonyx Corporation, LUMO BodyTech, Fabric Works, HealthSynch, Inc, MC10, Concordia University and many more!
The 9th annual edition of Smart Fabrics will feature topics on wearable electronics in a military environment, the cultural effects of design, reshaping electronics for the human body, flexible and wearable printed silicon technology, to name a few.
Smart Fabrics Europe 2013 is the place to be for textiles to come alive! Join our mailing list to make sure you're updated on all the latest Smart Fabrics news and developments
- Technologies and manufacturing for wearable technologies
- Building and marketing smart fabric technology
- Development of wearable complex multi-layer digital circuit board
- Software and services -- building the integrated wearable technology ecosystem
- Human Centered Design for wearability, interactivity and innovation
- Developments in applications for smart fabrics and much, much more!